Who we are
UrbanV is a company established by Aeroporti di Roma, SAVE Group and Aeroports de la Côte d’Azur, for the development of Advanced Air Mobility infrastructure at an international level.
Our mission is to bring air mobility to urban centers and beyond. We design and manage vertiports, the infrastructure for the Advanced Air Mobility. A new form of safe, sustainable and integrated mobility.
We are looking for a highly motivated and proficient IT Infrastructure & Vertiport Technical Product Manager to join our Operations Unit, reporting directly to the Head of Operations.
The role offers the opportunity to shape, develop and lead IT systems for vertiports in terms of software, hardware, applications and platforms assuring high level of Information Security.
More precisely, you’ll be in charge for all company’s computer systems necessary for the ground operations at vertiport, the passenger experience inside vertiport terminal, the electronic data exchange with third parties (e.g. air operator, eVTOL manufacturer) and the Corporate IT.
The position is primarily office-based in Rome.
A dynamic job, a united team inspired by innovation and a shared commitment to build a revolutionary future. This is UrbanV. If you like who we are and would like to join us, send us your application. We are ready to welcome new talents!
What you will do
We are looking for a cross-functional figure who has graphic, architectural, design and virtual presentation skills in order to be able to support the design activities of new ground infrastructure (appropriately named “Vertiports”).
The candidate will have the opportunity to envision and influence the design of vertiports serving Advanced/Urban Air Mobility to transform the way people move within our cities.
The figure will be responsible for:
- develop 3D models, photo inserts and renderings of the design solutions developed by the engineering team;
- create and manage presentations, reports and brochures;
- prepare graphic content for social media, website and other marketing-oriented material;
- design solutions in line with the company's brand and identity;
- manage the graphic uniformity of all images, templates and all graphic material in the company.
Who you are and we search in you
- Master’s degree in Architecture, Graphic design or equivalent (includes degree programs from Graphic Design Academies);
- Experience in architectural firms or design firms;
- At least two years’ experience in drafting projects in Cad and 3D formats;
- 2 to 5 years of work experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud package, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Excellent knowledge of Autodesk package – AutoCad, Revit, ReCap, Rhinoceros and 3DS Max;
- Confidence with the design phases and organization of deliverables time after time;
- Knowledge of editing programs and creation of presentation graphics films should be considered a plus;
- Ability to analyze and understand deliverables drafted by the operations team and report them in 3D format;
- Sense of responsibility and good multitasking skills in order to respond cross-functionally to team needs;
- Ability to adapt and meet deadlines;
- Good communication and work organization skills as well as integration skills within the work team;
- Advanced knowledge of informatics systems and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Excellent fluency in written and spoken English.
What we offer
A permanent contract in Fiumicino, Rome, with benefits and welfare opportunities included.